Whether you believe or not, but the vegetables and fruits we use in Delirutin, they have pesticides, ie pesticides. Pesticides have been sprayed to protect fruits and vegetables from pests and crops, which are very harmful for health.
Generally we think that it was enough to wash with water, whereas pesticides are not able to get out properly and such fruits and vegetables are consumed, so many types of insecticides also go in our body. Which cause liver and kidney related illnesses. Let us know how fruit and vegetables can be eaten by releasing insecticides.
The easiest way to remove insecticides on fruits and vegetables is to wash. According to an estimate, approximately 75-80 percent of pesticide residues are removed from cold water. Generally, pesticide residues coming to the surface of vegetables and fruits are drained after washing with 2% salt water solution. Experts advise that instead of soaking the products, it is better to dip under the edge of the water.
Bleaching means that the vegetables are kept in warm water or hanging for some time. Certain pesticides residues can be effectively removed from bleaching. However, it is necessary to thoroughly wash vegetables and fruits before bleaching.
Those which have peeled fruit and vegetables, can be easily removed from the systemic and systemic contact of the pesticides on their surface by peeling them.
Wash fruits and vegetables in this manner
1. Soak vegetables and fruits for 5 to 10 minutes, soak vinegar ie vinegar, and then wash it well.
2. Wash vegetables like cauliflower, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, with hot salt of ordinary salt, and then pinch it.
3. Wash vegetables like carrots and eggplants with tamarind water solution. This will kill the insecticide in the vegetable layer.
4. Washing with ozoneated water can reduce pesticide to a great extent.
5. For the fruits and vegetables to be waxed, split one cup of water, half a cup of vinegar, a big spoon baking soda and grape seeds and sprinkle them for 1 hour. After that wash and use.
- Up to 75% discount Find insurance in just 5 minutes.
- Godrej Central Park, Pune 2 and 3 BHK Rs. Starting from 42 million.
- Sugar has not done anything to reduce weight of 28 kg in only 20 days.
Some common tips for washing fruits and vegetables
1. Wash the vegetables and fruits with water or drinking water while cleaning the tap and dry clean clothes or paper napkins.
2. Pour potatoes, carrots, turnips etc. for 5 to 10 seconds with a soft brush or clean cloth and wash with lukewarm water.
3. Remove the upper layer of leafy vegetables like cabbage and other vegetables before washing.
4. Cut off peeled vegetables such as mango, pear, kiwi and fruits like gourd, tomai and cucumber.
5. Keep vegetables in boiling water for one minute and then wash it in running water.